Why come as a group?
There’s strength in numbers
- 3-Day immersive experience: A wholly unique environment designed to move your mind awaits in the creatively constructed C2 Village.
- Intellectual promise: Conferences and crowd-sourced panels by inspiring, risk-taking, world-class speakers such as Kevin Spacey and featured speaker Chelsey Clinton
- Ingenious minds: 4,000-plus handpicked local and international leaders in a wide range of fields
- Actionable solutions: Hands-on, collaborative workshops (capped at 20 participants) and creative labs led by the experts – ideas worth implementing
- Connections: Online business matchmaking platform: the full list of participants for pinpoint one-on-one meetings before, during and after C2
- Got your back: A dedicated Concierge Extraordinaire to customize your path and make life – and connections! – easy
- Facilitators: A networking commando team will make it their mission to drive your connections and optimize business opportunities
- Proximity: Mingle with a Who’s Who of the business world
- Festivities: Unique and exclusive creative happenings, music events and artistic performances
Cancellation and refund policy
All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Registrations cancelled prior to April 1st, 2015 will be refunded. No refunds will be issued after that date. A processing fee of $350 per ticket will apply.
Registrations may be transferred to someone else until April 1st, 2015. All transfer requests must be made in writing. No transfer will be accepted after that date.
We reserve the right to change the above policy at any time without prior notice. We also reserve the right to cancel the event, and if this occurs, we shall refund the total fee paid.
For any question or request, please write to email@example.com
Pricing & scheduling
We reserve the right to make any changes to the schedule or prices without prior notice.
Recording and Image Waiver
C2 Montréal reserves the right to broadcast and transmit recorded content via TV, Satellite, Cable, Internet, and any other means of distribution. C2 Montréal also reserves the right to capture photographic images during the event and use them for promotional purposes. By participating in C2 Montréal 2015, you grant authorization for the use of these images and content.
Any disabled individual desiring an auxiliary aid for this conference should notify C2 Montréal four weeks prior to the conference.
5 reasons to be there...
- To take inspiration and challenging ideas from the success stories of renowned speakers
- To network and establish new business relationships that will benefit and build your company
- To exchange, collaborate, and learn with other business leaders, entrepreneurs and innovators like you
- To be part of the global business conversation
- To take an action to make your company renowned and build your reputation
Who will be there?