Why come as a group?
There’s strength in numbers
- 3-Day immersive experience: A wholly unique environment designed to move your mind awaits in the creatively constructed C2 Village.
- Intellectual promise: Conferences and crowd-sourced panels by inspiring, risk-taking, world-class speakers such as Kevin Spacey and featured speaker Chelsey Clinton
- Ingenious minds: 4,000-plus handpicked local and international leaders in a wide range of fields
- Actionable solutions: Hands-on, collaborative workshops (capped at 20 participants) and creative labs led by the experts – ideas worth implementing
- Connections: Online business matchmaking platform: the full list of participants for pinpoint one-on-one meetings before, during and after C2
- Got your back: A dedicated Concierge Extraordinaire to customize your path and make life – and connections! – easy
- Facilitators: A networking commando team will make it their mission to drive your connections and optimize business opportunities
- Proximity: Mingle with a Who’s Who of the business world
- Festivities: Unique and exclusive creative happenings, music events and artistic performances
Cancellation and refund policy
If you request a cancellation within (i) 60 days following the date of purchase and (ii) 60 days prior to the event (“Refund Deadline”), a refund will be processed in the same manner in which payment was made (credit card) less a processing fee of $350 per ticket. If you request a cancellation (i) after the “Refund Deadline” and (ii) earlier than 10 days prior to the event (“Credit Deadline”), a credit for the same value will be granted to be used toward the 2016 edition of the event. Once the “Refund deadline” is past, it will only be possible to transfer your tickets to another person. All cancellation requests must be made in writing. No cancellations will be allowed after the event date. We reserve the right to cancel the event, and if this occurs, we shall refund the total fee paid.
Pricing & scheduling
We reserve the right to make any changes to the schedule or prices without prior notice.
Recording and Image Waiver
C2 Montréal reserves the right to broadcast and transmit recorded content via TV, Satellite, Cable, Internet, and any other means of distribution. C2 Montréal also reserves the right to capture photographic images during the event and use them for promotional purposes. By participating in C2 Montréal 2015, you grant authorization for the use of these images and content.
Any disabled individual desiring an auxiliary aid for this conference should notify C2 Montréal four weeks prior to the conference.
5 reasons to be there...
- To take inspiration and challenging ideas from the success stories of renowned speakers
- To network and establish new business relationships that will benefit and build your company
- To exchange, collaborate, and learn with other business leaders, entrepreneurs and innovators like you
- To be part of the global business conversation
- To take an action to make your company renowned and build your reputation
Who will be there?